A newly restored, luxurious castle complex dating back to 1279 located on Prague's eastern border.
The castle was built by the Domaslaus de Squorz around the 1279. Destroyed in 1639 by Sweds and repaired in 1710 by the Princess Maria Theresa of Savoy.
In the end of the 20th century the castle was listed as a "ruin" by the National Heritage Agency and there was not hope for the ancient building.
The Eremeev-Salvatore family began the reconstruction in 2007 and has patiently given a new live to the castle complex.
Don't miss any of our special events this season!