Vladyslav Ryasnyy is only 18 and he has been perfecting his skills as a Pastry Chef since he was 12 years old. Vlad is extremely determined and he spends most of his time learning and experimenting with deserts in order to achieve his life goal which is to make the best deserts in the world.
Vlad currently studies at the Gastronomy and Hospitality High School in Branik, Prague.
Here are some of Vlad's recent achievements:
- Winner of the Callebaut Cup of 2015
- Winner of the Lázeňský pohárek at the Grandhotel Pupp in Karlovy Vary
- Second place at the Junior Patissier of the year 2015
- Second place at the Callebaut Cup of 2016
- Lázeňský pohárek 2017 - 2 place
- First place at the Callebaut Cup of 2017
- Gastro Junior finále Brno 2018 - 1 place, Czechia's best Junior Pastry Chef
- The Czech Craftsman award "Česká ručička 2018"
- Brownie macarons
- Gianduja macarons
- Fruit yoghurt macarons
- Apple macarons with apple caramel
- Black currant with violet macarons
Course admission fee:
2500 Kč per person
The course admission fee includes:
- All the ingredients which you will need for cooking
- Macaron tasting
- Printed recipes
- Non-alcoholic beverages (juice, water, coffee or tea)
- A glass of wine
- Apron rental
What do I need to take with me?
You will not need to bring anything with you will will have everything prepared for you.
Maximum course capacity: 10 guests
Minimum course capacity: 7 guests
The organiser reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this course.